- Model NO.: GR-F108
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Detergent
- Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary
- Ion Type: Anionic
- Storage: in a Dry, Cool Place, Remain Sealed, Pay Attention
- Trademark: GREEN
- Specification: imported special surfactant, activating agent comp
- HS Code: 380991
- Certification: Gots
- Color: White
- Appearance: Powder
- Safety: Does Not Contain Any Apeo, Aox and Other Prohibite
- Dissolution Characteristics: Easy to Dissolve in Warm Water 40-50c
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
Multifunction scouring whiten agent GR-F108 by imported special surfactant, activating agent composition, is my company and the foreign company is dedicated to the development of the latest environmentally friendly pre-treatment agent. The product is mainly used in pre-processing of cotton, hemp fiber and fabric can be an effective alternative to the traditional scouring various additives used in the bleaching process, reduce the bleaching process of fiber damage and improve the efficiency and capacity of wool fibers absorb the dye and improve the feel. It can effectively save dyeing water, electricity, gas, reduce processing time, low-alkali wastewater emissions, reduce processing costs and improve productivity.
Product appearance and physical characteristics
|Environmental protection||does not contain any APEO, AOX and other prohibited ingredients|
|Dissolution characteristics||easy to dissolve in warm water 40-50 ºC|
- Compared with the traditional process, water saving 60%, with a saving of 55% gasoline and reduce wastewater discharge.
- Significantly reduce processing time and increase productivity.
- Waste close to neutral, low-alkali wastewater emissions.
- Treated fabric than traditional alkali cooking, oxygen bleaching small weightlessness.
- Improve whiteness after bleaching and hair effect.
- Improve capacity and absorbing dye fabric dyeing uniformity.
- Reduce fabric damage caused by bleaching, improve the fabric handle.
Process I: long car technology (R-Box boxes or other steamer) fabric: woven fabric
Process: Padding practice white agent GR-F108 and hydrogen peroxide → 100 ºC for 60-90 minutes → steaming hot water above 95 ºC → drying
Prescription: practicing white agent GR-F108 16-30 g / l
Hydrogen peroxide (100%) 6-12 g / l
Process II: fabric dyeing process: woven fabric
Process: the material is added into the fabric of practice → white agent GR-F108,60 ºC → 60 ºC to go two points twice adding hydrogen peroxide to go two → heated to 95 ºC walk two hours → 95 ºC hot water washing → drying
Prescription: hydrogen peroxide (100%) 3-5 g / l; Scouring white agent GR-F108 6-10 g / l;
Process III: Craft three for overflow machine knitted, towels:
Process: the material is added into the fabric of practice → white agent GR-F108, hydrogen peroxide heated to 95 ºC for 30-60 minutes walk → washing, oxygen, polishing, staining.
Prescription: hydrogen peroxide (100%) 2-3 g / l
Scouring white agent GR-F108 1-3 g / l
Packaging and storage safety
- 25kg woven bag.
- Store in a dry, cool place, remain sealed, pay attention to moisture.
- Shelf Life: 6 months