Pure Chemical Product Scouring Agent in Dyeing Pretreatment Process
|FOB Price:||US $0.8-1.8 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $0.8-1.8/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GR-F106
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Detergent
- Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary
- pH Value: 7-9
- Application Fabrics: Cotton, Polyester/Cotton Blended and Pure Polyeste
- Storage: Cool and Dry Place
- Transport Package: 30kgs/Drum or Based on Requirement
- Origin: China
- Certification: Gots
- Color: Light Yellow
- Appearance: Liquid
- Lon: Anion
- Solubility: Be Soluble in Warm Water and Cold Water
- Recommend Dosage: 4-6g/L
- Trademark: GREEN
- Specification: alkali
- HS Code: 380991
Scouring Agent in Dyeing Pretreatment Process
GR-F106 is a efficient alkali refining agent, be widely used in cotton, pure polyester, and polyester/cotton blended fabrics desizing and scouring bleaching, is helpful to remove impurities on cotton fibers, knitted fabrics oil trace sizing lubricant in alkali scouring and hydrogen peroxide bleaching process, impact fabrics excellent whiteness and hand feeling.
|Appearance||light yellow liquid|
|Solubility||be soluble in warm water and cold water|
|Compatibility||good compatibility with other auxiliary agents, alkali resistance, bleaching resistance agent.|
- High alkaline resistance.
- High dispersion capacity, excellent size net effect.
- Low foam, no foaming influence on any equipment being used.
- Excellent scouring effects under high concentrated alkali and high temperature conditions.
- Excellent waxy and oil removal effects.
- Be helpful to metal ions removal in the process of alkali scouring.
GR-F106 be used in cotton, polyester/cotton blended and pure polyester desizing, scouring and bleaching, recommend dosage is 4-6g/L, specific dosage should be adjusted according to local conditions.
Packing & Storage
- 30kg/drum or according to customer requirement.
- Be stored in a cool and dry place, avoid high temperature or very low temperature.
Should wear protective gloves when in process.
MORE INFORMATIONS CONTACT: