- Model NO.: GR-M101
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Enzyme
- Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary, Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Post-Processing Auxiliary
- Application Process: Preatreatment, Washing, Dyeing and Finishing
- Temperature: 40--55c
- Polishing Time: 20-40min
- Uses: Hairness Removal, Be Flowering
- Trademark: GR
- Specification: liquid
- HS Code: 350790
- Certification: Gots
- Color: Light to Dark Brown
- Appearance: Liquid
- Type: Textile Enzyme
- Dosing: 0.1% O.W.F
- Bath Ratio: 1:5-1:20
- Inactivation: Heated to 80c
- pH: 4.5-6.0
- Transport Package: 30kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Acid Cellulase Enzyme Textile Auxiliary
Polishing enzyme is a liquid cellulase fermented by micro-bacteria of non-pathgenic. It is capable of removing hairiness prominent in the callulose fiber surface, give the fabric a soft and comfortable feel which can be lasting long-time; can significantly reduce pilling conditions of cellulose fabrics surface, so that the sheen be better, the colour be more vivid after dyeing.
- High concentration,high dynamic product. It can be either used directly or used after dilute complex.
- Shaved completely,clean.
- Better colou retention.
- Little damage to fabric stength.
- Suitable for washing,removing hair,polishing finishing of heavy,compact fabrics.
- Temperature: application temperature is from 40ºC to 65ºC
- PH stability: suitable PH is 4.5-6.0, the best is 5.0
Sheung-adjust PH to about 5.0-heated to 55ºC--add GR-M106, running 20-40 minutes--inactivated
|Inactivation||heated to 80ºC for 10 minutes or add 1g/l soda and heated to 70ºC for 10 minutes|
Standard package: 30kgs per plastic drum, liquid
Storage & Security
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. The enzyme maintains its activity not less than identified activity when stored at normal temperatures ( 25ºC) for 3 months. Aviod long-term storage at above 30ºC. It is quite safe when use. This product is not flammable, and can be completely dissolved in water. Please do not contact with enzyme solution when in operation. If the skin or eyes directly stained enzyme solution, please rinse with water.
My company has comprehensive customer service network, timely and thoughtful provide all necessary technical services.
MORE INFORMATIONS CONTACT: