- Model NO.: GR-Z605
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Finishing Agent
- Application: Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Post-Processing Auxiliary
- pH Value: 5.0-7.0
- Solubility: Can Be Diluted with Cold Water.
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or Based on Requirement
- Origin: China
- Certification: Gots
- Color: Light Yellow
- Appearance: Liquid
- Composition: Triazine Derivatives
- Density( 20c): 1.02-1.05
- Trademark: GREEN
- Specification: anti-UV finishing agent
- HS Code: 380991
Textile process Anti-UV Finishing Agent
GR-Z605 is the anti-UV finishing agent to treat polyester fabrics to decrease transmission ultraviolet ray into polyester fabric. GR-Z605 has excellent anti-UV effect and good wash-resistance.
|Appearance||Light yellow dispersion.|
|Solubility||Can be diluted with cold water.|
GR-Z605 can be used singly or in combination with disperse dyes.
Recommend dosage :1-3% o.w.f
1) High temperature dyeing process
Disperse dyes: X% GR-Z605: 1-3%
Leveling agent: 0.5-1.5% Acetic acid: PH=4.5-5
Liquor ration: 1:10-1:20
Heating up to 130ºC, and keeping at 130ºC for 30-60 min.
Dyeing temperature and heating rate can be adjusted according to types of disperse dyes.
If GR-Z605 is used singly, treating time can be shorted to 10 min, after heating to 130ºC.
2) Thermosol dyeing process
Disperse dyes: X g/L GR-Z605: 25-50 g/ L/
Migration inhibitor: 10-30g/L Penetrating agent: 0.5-2g/L
Pick-up rate: 60-80% Dry: 110-130ºC
If GR-Z605 is used singly, cure conditions are: temperature: 180 ºC. time : 30 min.
3) Padding process
Wash-resisting agent JYK-FIX-ET:10-30g/L
Padding GR-Z605 (Pick-up rate: 70-80%)-dry (90-110ºC)-high temperature heat-set-setting( 170-190ºCx 30-90s or 120-130ºCx3-6min)
Sunlight-fastness improver GR-Z601: 30-60g/L.
Pick-up(80-100%)--- Dry (100-120ºC x 2-3 mins).
Packing & Storage
- 25kg plastic barrel or others designated by the customers.
- Be stored in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight and be frozen.