- Model NO.: GR-M104
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Detergent
- Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary, Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Post-Processing Auxiliary
- Dosing: 0.1% O.W.F
- pH: 5.5-7.5
- Equipments: Overflow/Jet Dyeing Machine, Such as Ericsson Dyei
- Storage: 0-25c Sealed Container
- Trademark: GREEN
- Specification: Enzyme material
- HS Code: 350790
- Certification: Gots
- Color: Brown
- Appearance: Liquid
- Type: Textile Enzyme
- Temperature: 45-55c
- Process Time: 20-60minutes
- Inactivation: Heated to More Than 70°c and Keep 10 Minutes
- Shelf Life: 6-12 Months
- Transport Package: 30kg/Drum
- Origin: China
The product is new type high concentration cellulase, which can used in bio polishing process of cotton, cotton/polyester blend, cotton and line, rayon fabrics and other fiber fabrics, finished cloths which contain fibers. The product can be mixed use or use directly in dyeing and washing mills.
The product has characteristics of more faster speed of remove hair, more strong with little foam, fabrics surface be more smooth and brightly, clear lines and others. It can be achieved ideal hair removing effect even with little dosage of the product.
|Compatibility||The product has good compatibility with buffers, non-ionic surfactant.|
- New type cellulase, more fast speed of remove hair, excellent on bio polishing.
- More wide PH adaptation, have hair remove effect under 5.5-7.5 PH.
- More wide temperature adaptation, 35-60ºC.
- There is no foam when process, color retention effect of dyed fabrics after finishing is good.
- Can have different stone apparent effect according to customer requirements, give fabrics unique washing fermentation style.
- Can be compatible with other textile auxiliaries, including partial anti back stain agent, disperse agent, non-ionic surfactant and so on.
Typical bio polishing conditions:
- Equipments: overflow/jet dyeing machine, such as ericsson dyeing vat, industrial washing machines and so on.
- Enzyme dosage: 0.25 - 2.0g/L, decided by equipment, hair remove effect and other factors.
- PH range: 5.5-7.5.
- Temperature: 35°C - 60 °C, recommended 45-55°C.
- Process time: 20-60minutes, decided by equipment shear force, but can not exceed 90 minutes, to prevent strength damage seriously.
- Inactivation: heated to more than 70°C and keep 10 minutes.
Standard packaging is 30kg/drum.
Recommended to stored in 0-25°C sealed container, keep dry and avoid direct sunlight. The product has been configured optimum stability, it will cause increased dosage when delay shelf life or under bad conditions ( such as high temperature, high humidity).
MORE INFORMATIONS CONTACT: