- Model NO.: GR-F102
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Fixing Agent
- Application: Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Post-Processing Auxiliary
- pH Value: 5.0-8.0( 1% Slurry)
- Solubility: Can Be Diluted in Any Ratio with Water.
- Bath Ratio: 1:7-15
- Process Time: 20-30min
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Transport Package: 120kg Plastic Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: Gots
- Color: Light Yellow to Yellow
- Appearance: Liquid
- Main Components: Special Macromolecular Compound
- Ionicity: Cationic
- Application Process: Direct, Reactive and Other Dyes Dyeing or Printing
- Temperature: 40-60c
- Storage: Cool and Dry Place
- Trademark: GREEN
- Specification: special macromolecular compound.
- HS Code: 380991
Formaldehyde fixing agent belong to polyamine cationic compound, can structured water-insoluble macromolecular compounds, so that can improve washable color fastness and rubbing fastness of dyeing fabrics. Suitable for cotton, hemp, viscose and other reactive, direct dyes dyeing or printing fixing process.
Property and Characteristics
- Good fixing property, which can improve soaping, washing fastness significantly.
- No discoloration, no influence of dyeing fabrics vividness.
- No influence on dyeing fabrics primary hand feeling.
- Wide suitability on dyeing bath PH value, resistance to hard water, acid, high alkali, high temperature, which can be used as latter mercerized fixing agent.
- Excellent hydrophilic on processed fabrics.
|Appearance||light yellow to yellow liquid|
|Main Components||special macromolecular compound|
|PH value||5.0-8.0( 1% slurry)|
|Solubility||can be diluted in any ratio with water|
Widely used in direct, reactive and other dyes dyeing or printing fixing process.
- Padding method: formaldehyde-free fixing agent 5-20g/L, PH value 5.0-8.0, once dip once rolling or twice dip twice rolling
- Dipping method: formaldehyde-free fixing agent 0.3-1.0%(o.w.f), bath ratio 1:7-15, PH value 5.0-8.0, temperature 40-60ºC, time 20-30min.
Under general condition, the product can not be one bath used with anion auxiliaries.
120kg plastic drum.
Stored in a cool place, shelf life is 1 year.
MORE INFORMATIONS CONTACT: