Textile Degummimg and Scouring Enzyme
|FOB Price:||US $2.3-4.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 Pieces||US $2.3-4.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mt|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GR-M108
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Refining Enzyme
- Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary
- Transport Package: 30kg/ Drum
- Origin: Cn
- Certification: REACH
- Color: Tawny
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: Green
- Specification: standard
- HS Code: 350790
Bio scouring enzyme for textile Refining
Bio scouring enzyme is a compound enzyme containing a variety of pectinase components and xylanase, cellulase, lipase and other enzymes. It is an ideal bio refining enzyme, which is widely used in various pre-treatment processes of cotton, interwoven or blended fabrics and yarns. The process when used in hemp degumming and textile refining can remove the pectin impurities of cotton fibers and other co-biological impurities.
Advantage of enzyme scouring
compared with traditional alkaline scouring, the advantages of enzyme scouring are as follows:
1. Eco-friendly, no damage to operators and equipments
- Low power, low water consumption, reduce TDS, COD, BOD index of wastewater, and reduce environmental pollution.
- Safe working environment, reduce damage to equipment.
2. Improve product quality and wearability
- Have specific characteristics like enzyme, and only act on fabric impurities without damaging fibers.
- Improve dyeing performance, enchance levelness, upgrade color yield, reduce staining defective percentage;
- Fabric is soft,plump with glossy canvas and chear texture;
- Fabric shade will not change if making biological smooth finishing after dyeing;
- Improve security and stability of pre-treatment for hemp/cotton blends, silk, viscose, bamboo fibers and cotton blends, and cotton fabric refining. It will be more perfect especially when used in scouring for some special sensitive fibers.
3. Shorten processing time, reduce costs
Merge enzyme desizing process and can be performed simultaneously with bio polishing process, also can bath with dyeing. Shorten processing time, improve production efficiency; the fabric weightlessness reduced, defect rate decreased;
- Reduce amount of acid, alkali (neutralization) and water (cleaning), save energyand water;
- Improve staining percentage, save dyestuffs;
- Relieve pressure of sewage treatment, reduce cost of sewage treatment.
- Shelf life
It can be stored for 3 months under 25 celsius degree, and more than 6months under 4-10 celsius degree.
Storage and transportation
Avoid exposure and rain. The warehouse should be kept cool, ventilated and dry.