- Model NO.: GR-M114
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Detergent
- Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary, Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Post-Processing Auxiliary
- Concentration: Decide by Required Results
- Function Period: 25--60 Minutes
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag or 50kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: Gots
- Color: White
- Appearance: Powder
- Temperature: 35c--65c
- pH: 5.5--7.5
- Storage: Stored at Normal Temperatures 25c.
- Trademark: GREEN
- Specification: enzyme material
- HS Code: 350790
The product is a neutral cellulase reconstructed made by fungal gene of non-pathogens, can efficiently make finishing to fabrics materialed by cellulose, particularly suitable for later treatment of cellulose fiber fabrics.
The product is light brown powdery solid, which is soluble in water, containing brown little particles, moisture contents is less than 9%.
Wide temperature neutral enzyme powder is suitable for jeans and cotton apparel fabrics. Cotton fibers can rapidly produce stone washing,old,soft,pean skin and other effects. There will be obvious blue blackground with white flowers point which is impact clearly on jeans after treated by Wide temperature neutral enzyme powder. In addition, the enzyme has better color retention effects, and little damage on fabrics. The advantages of the product are as follows:
- High contrast, good stereoscopic, uniform flowers.
- Fast speed of producing flower, little damage on strength.
- Wide range of application temperature, PH values.
- Low level of indigo return to staining, be particularly effective for cotton pocketing.
- Build-in buffering system, no need to adjust PH.
|Concentration||decide by required results|
|Function period||25--60 minutes|
Use pumice or not use is both available. The dosage is based on desired achieved treatment results.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. The enzyme maintains its activity not less than identified activity when stored at normal temperatures ( 25ºC) for 6 months. Avoid long-term storage at above 30ºC.
MORE INFORMATIONS CONTACT: