- Model NO.: GR-F700
- Grade: GR
- Content: Comparison
- Source: Ferment
- Application: Removing Adhesive Ink From Paper
- Trademark: Green
- Specification: standard
- HS Code: 380991
- Classification: Biochemical Reagents
- Specific Usage: Pratical Use
- Usage: Paper Deinking
- Habit Appellation: De-Inker
- Property: Bio Enzyme
- Transport Package: 30kg/ Drum
- Origin: Cn
De-inker GR-F 700 is a Multi-enzyme compound preparation , mainly used to decompose adhesive and ink in paper-making industry.
Apperance: Tawny to brown liquid Odor: Mild fermentation smell
PH: 4.5~ 8.5 Water solubility: easily soluble
- Secondary fibre recycling pulp production
C. Cardboard paper processing
- Paper making with secondary fibre pulp
Temperature range: 25ºC~70ºC. Optimal : 55ºC.
PH: 4.5~8.5 Reacting time: 30 mins
Methods & Dosage:
Accoording to pulping methods , used by batch or flow, add it to paper pulp in reactor.
Dosage: 100~300g/ metric ton dry pulp.
Inactivation methods after processing:
- PH < 3 or > 10
- Temperature > 70ºC
- Heat dispersion and drying
This product is non-toxic, avoid spilling it to mouth and nose. Wash with clean water if it contacts skin.
Package & Storage:
1. 25kg/drum or determined by clients,
2. Avoid direct sunlight, keep it dry and cool, better stored in refrigerator , 4ºC .