Soaping enzyme GR-F103Property profile
Soaping enzyme GR-F103 is a high effective compound by surfactant and bio enzyme, its
special enzyme powder system can destroy and eliminate chromophore in dyes hydrolysates
unreacted fixed, but no influence for dyes which has combined with fiber via covalent bond.
The product is used for soaping wash after reactive dyes dyeing, have excellent remove
flooding color effects, improve wet rubbing fastness of dyeing fabrics significantly, reduce
middle or dark color raffinate chromaticity, decrease washing times, reduce washing cost
and washing time, and have chelation effects to calcium, magnesium and other metal ions in hard water.Product property
|White granules||soluble in water||5-7||1-2g/L||1:10-1:15||20 mins|
1. Match white powder form soaping enzyme with cold water to soaping enzyme aqueous
solution according to 1:10 ratio.
2. Dropt raffinate after dyeing, and washing with warm water.
3. Heated to 80ºC after change water, soaping with soaping enzyme aqueous solution for 20 minutes.
4. Draw off the water→washing, be soft
5. Bath temperature: dark color> 80ºC mid-light color> 60ºCMain function and characteristics
1. Have decompose and achromatic effects for hydrolysis dyes in solution and dyes in fiber surface which is without fixation, but no influence for dyes which has combined with fiber via covalent bond, so that it is no influence for colored light.
2. Dyeing fabrics has more excellent washing fastness, perspiration fastness, rubbing fastness and so on.
3. Can shorten washing soaping process after reactive dyes dyeing, reach save water, save energy and save time effects.
4. Can improve soaping effects effectively, and without foam when using.
5. A dosage form, simple technology, easy to operate.
6. Biological agent, more environmental protection (reduce soaping water-repellent colored
light), more safe when using.
Soaping enzyme process compared with traditional soaping agent process (an
example with black color)Packaging & Storage
Stored in cool and dry place, below 25ºC, at least stored 6 months.