Textile Pretreatment Additive--Desizing Enzyme
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GR-M104
- Color: Brown
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: GR
- Specification: 30kg/drum
- HS Code: 350790
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Desizing
- Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary, Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary
- Transport Package: Plastic Drum
- Origin: China
Wide temperature desizing enzyme GR-M104 has a wide temperature application range, can hydrolyze α -1.4 glucoside bond in a random form, and decompose starch into short-chain dextrin and oligosaccharides rapidly. GR-M104 can break down the starch on fabrics,starch derivatives and mixed slurry of starch/ synthetic pulp, rapidly converse starch to dextrin, which can be removed in the subsequent washing thoroughly.
Using wide temperature desizing enzyme can get the desired effect that remove slurry containing starch thoroughly without damaging fibers. This is the result of amylase's specific.
It can only change the internal structure of starch but no effect on fabric fibers which can be recommended to remove varieties of slurry containing natural or modified starch, including so-called "water-soluble" slurry. The product does not contain surfactant, no APEO, and recommended to use with no-ionic to improve desizing efficiency.
1. Temperature: application temperature can be from room temperature to 100ºC, the best is 45~80ºC.
2. Stability of PH: applicable PH is 5.5~7.5
3. The effect of Calcium ion concentration to enzyme activity: calcium have improved effect on stability of enzyme activity.
The optimum dosage of enzyme depends on desizing conditions,slurry components and fabric types. In general, it can achieve satisfactory results when the dosage is 2 to 3g/l.
5. Rolling over rate: 95~100%. Suitable for rolling heap, jigger to padding crawler box and other desizing processes.