Weak cationic softner flakeMain Components
Fatty acid organic amine compoundTechnological index
Method of dissolve material:
| Appearance|| PH||Ionicity|
|light yellow in flake form||3-5( 5-10 slurry)||weak cationic|
- Cold method to dissolve material: join film to about 30ºC water gradually based on 6-10% ratio under stirring, keep stirring for 3-5min to make it disperse, then allowed to stand soaking for 1-2h, then stirring in low speed to be uniform slurry, for further use.
- Warm method to dissolve material: join film to water under room temperature gradually based on 6-10% ratio, keep stirring for 3-5min, then heated to 50-60ºC gradually, continue stirring in low speed to be uniform slurry, cool down for further use.
Property & Characteristics
- Impart excellent smooth, soft, full hand feeling on fabrics.
- Little influence on fabrics whiteness and colored light.
- Excellent cost performance.
- Certain hydrophilic.
Suitable for washing mills. For demin, wash cloth, and variety clothing soft finishing.Usage Dipping method
|3-8%(o.w.f) (10% slurry)||40-50ºC||1:10-1:15||30 mins|